Client Success Manager
Kayleigh Provan is our Client Success Manager at Ingentive and has been a part of the company since it was originally founded back in 2019.
Kayleigh not only looks after our clients, but she also looks after all things Change Management and is now supporting with our PMO strategy. Over the last 4 years, the shift from everyone working in person to working remotely has been huge. Kayleigh has supported many organisations throughout this change, and delivered tailored training sessions, webinars, and on-demand materials allowing multiple workforces to adjust as quickly and seamlessly as possible. She has also been a finalist of the CRN Women in Channel awards for the last 3 years running, and is passionate about advocating for Women in Tech.
Outside of work, Kayleigh enjoys spending time with family & friends – but most importantly her dog Bonnie!
- Running & delivering Change Management
- Strong communication skills
- Good at building relationships
- Understanding the people side of things
- Always able to see the bigger picture
- Critical/Analytical thinking
"I believe in the power that technology has to change the world, in particular, the way it can create inclusivity and accessibility for all."
Qualifications & Certifications
- Kayleigh obtains the following: MS-900, PL-900, Business Analysis Fundamentals, Change Management Diploma, Microsoft Accessibility Fundamentals and Microsoft Adoption Fundamentals