Stuart Fenton is the Chairman and owner of Ingentive, a rapidly growing UK-based Microsoft partner focused on low code development, automation and AI for mid-sized, public sector and enterprise organisations. He is also the founder and CEO of Woolf Partners, a group of leaders experienced in scale-ups, turnarounds, offshoring, financial services, and IT services, delivering advice and investment to organisations looking to grow equity value radically.
In 2013 Stuart founded QUANTIQ, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner. It reached almost 400 employees and over $50m in revenue before it was acquired by Avanade/Accenture in November 2021. Previously he was President, International at Insight Enterprises for 11 years, growing it from 1 to 22 countries and $2bn revenue. He was also CEO for Micro Warehouse (now CDW) Canada and Senior Vice President for EMEA from 1995 to 2002.
- Founded a software company while in college and grew it to £7m in 4 years. Then sold it.
- Worked with an outstanding team to grow Micro Warehouse Europe (Now CDW) from $100m to $600m
- Led the growth of Micro Warehouse (CDW) Canada from $20m and loss making to $100m and profitable in 18 months.
- Led the growth of Insight's international business from 1 country and $300m to $2bn and 22 countries.
- Founded QUANTIQ, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 system integrator in 2013. Reached $53m turnover, 340 headcount and sold the business to Avanade in 2021.
- Completed over 11 acquisitions over these roles.
Qualifications & Certifications
Stuart is a Microsoft certified expert and is also a member of the Institute of Directors a thriving member community for directors in the UK and beyond.