What is Microsoft Copilot?
Copilot in Outlook
- Summarise emails missed while out of the office and flag any important items.
- Create a response thanking senders of an email and ask for more details about their points.
- Refine a draft email and edit the tone of it.
- Invite people to a meeting for you.
Copilot in Word
- Alter the wording in the current document to be more concise, or change the tone of the document.
- Draft a two-page project proposal based on data gleaned from a Word document or an Excel worksheet.
- Create a one-page draft based on a rough outline or bullet-points.
Copilot in Excel
- Break down data by type and channel and then create a table.
- Project the impact of a variable change data and then generate a chart to visualise it.
- Model how a change to the growth rate for a variable would impact my gross margin.
Copilot in PowerPoint
- Create a presentation based on a document and include relevant stock photos.
- Consolidate a document or presentation into a PowerPoint summary.
- Reformat bullet-points into wording and pictures.
Copilot in Teams
- Summarise chats, emails and documents about the topic being discussed.
- Consolidate a list of potential tasks for you.
- Write a new planning overview on your behalf.
Want to learn more?
Our team are specialists in implementing Microsoft Copilot into businesses, yet we understand that each business is different and has different needs and goals. At Ingentive we are recognised AI experts, able to not only assist you with how Microsoft Copilot will work with your favourite applications like Word and Excel but how you can use in across automation and data.
We are uniquely placed as a Microsoft FastTrack Ready Partner that are able to diagnose your organisation's digital processes, using your use cases. From this understanding, we create tailor-made solutions that suit your business needs. And that's not all! Not only do we implement Microsoft tools, but we use them internally too - ensuring that Ingentive know from experience, the positive effects of utilising these solutions.